Optimize your operations with Raymond’s NMC chemistry lithium-ion batteries. They offer a higher energy density in a smaller footprint, which creates longer runtime between charges. In fact, there’s no other battery with this type of chemistry on the market. This allows for more productivity, more performance and less maintenance for your operations.
- Increased pallet positions and throughput thanks to smaller battery compartments
- Increased productivity with the capacity to charge up to 500 amps on a single connector
- Industry-leading capacity: 1,056 amp-hour battery fits inside an 18-inch compartment
- Less maintenance with a completely sealed battery design
- Increased performance in rigorous applications, thanks to active cell balancing and BMS protection controls
- Best-in-class warranty with 5-year, 6,000-cycle coverage on large-format products; 5-year, 10,000-hour coverage on small-format, 24V products
Designed with Your Operations in Mind
Lift trucks offer one of the most significant opportunities to manage energy consumption. By migrating your fleet to lithium-ion batteries—especially Raymond’s NMC chemistry lithium-ion batteries—you can see significant improvements in your operations.
A Powerful Complement to iWAREHOUSE Evolution™
Raymond’s iWAREHOUSE Evolution™ fleet management system gives you the tools, insights and lithium-ion power solutions you need to run more efficiently, reliably and profitably. Monitor your forklift batteries. Manage your maintenance. Create actionable alerts to reduce downtime. And much more.
Let's Talk Lithium-Ion Batteries
To migrate your fleet to lithium-ion batteries, or to see how Raymond Handling Consultants can help your operations, fill out the form below or give us a call at 800-551-9262.